AIS Social Terms of Service
Last update 2023-09-22
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the [Your App Name] application ("App"), you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service ("Terms").
2. Account Registration
To use certain features of the App, you may be required to register for an account. You can register using your Google or Apple account. You agree to provide accurate account information and to keep this information up to date.
3. Image Uploads
- You may upload images to the App.
- You retain all rights to the images you upload but grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, display, and reproduce those images for the purpose of providing and improving the App.
- You must not upload images that are copyrighted unless you are the copyright owner or have permission from the copyright owner to upload those images. (In case of suspected copyright infringements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- You must not upload images that contain illegal content, hate speech, nudity, or violent content.
4. Third-Party Logins
By logging into the App using your Google or Apple account:
- You authorize us to access and use certain Google or Apple account information as separately specified and provided by Google or Apple.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you violate these Terms or use the App in a manner that could cause us legal liability, disrupt the App, or disrupt others' use of the App.
6. Changes to the Terms
We may modify these Terms at any time. If we make changes to these Terms, we will notify you by updating the "Last Updated" date at the beginning of these Terms.
7. Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
The App is provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind. We disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of the App.
For any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.